Hello Blogger Fam!
Well what a crazy month we have had! I went to Spokane, Washington and Canada for a mid winter break from work. I even got to go to the Spokane Temple and that was so fun! I went to visit a family friend! It was so great to get away for a while and to not have to worry about anything. I studied for the praxis and just adventured everyday!
Work has been so great I am so thankful for my job and I love it with everything I have but today I have just felt so defeated. I don’t matter in these halls. I am just another body who is warming the building. I am just another person they have to keep track of. Today was the day that I was like Jill it doesn’t matter if we come back tomorrow because not one person would notice. I then thought about that thought and said Mrs. Great would notice because she goes out of her way everyday to say Good Morning to me every morning and that is what gets me through the day because I know that I matter to her.
I have learned that there are still good people in this world, there are few and far in between but there is still good people in this world. I have learned that sometimes life is hard and that is when you need a little extra help and when people ask me what I need I don’t know what to tell them besides find me a date because that is about the only thing I can think of.
Life is crazy! Hold on and ENJOY the ride! Sometimes it is crazy but it is worth it in the end! I am so grateful for the life I have and I am able to live and the job I have. I love teaching and seeing the smiles of all my students! They are teaching me so much! I am so lucky to be a teacher!
I am off to my next adventure! Until next time! Peace out Cub Scout and Peace and Love! Work hard, play harder and run as hard as you can! Never lose sight of the end goal! Keep the faith!
No comments:
Post a Comment