I got the email I didn't want to receive my heart cried because I knew it was coming but I prayed that it wouldn't come. It came and my heart cried and I put my head down on the counter and said "WHY ME, WHY ME!" Not once did I ever care about taking this test before but this time I was so ready! I was going to pass. I was going to show that test who was boss. But the Coronavirus decided to mess up my plans. I knew I was going to pass because I had a friend on my side who believed in me. He told me he knew I would pass. That gave me so much motivation to study hard and dream bigger. I have learned over these past four days that life is so hard when you don't have friends. I learned that when you can text your friends no matter what time of day it is your days may be long but at least I know they care even if it is only for the 30 seconds it takes to send a text or to talk to me on the phone. I have learned that sometimes you have to trust your heart and not fight with it.
Today was the first day in this whole mess that I actually broke down because I was so lonely inside no one knows what goes on in my life. No one is there to hear the complaints of my heart. No one understands that my roommate doesn't talk to me. She pays her rent so I can't complain. I just need to see someone. I need adult conversation. I need to remember that I am not alone in all of this because all of my people are going through the same thing too. I was able to get caught up on my sewing and to do the things I love but this being stuck inside is not my favorite it is so hard for me! It is teaching me that sometimes life is hard but it is worth it. Sometimes all you need is a friend who believes in you!
Until next time I am off to my next adventure. Peace out cub scout! Play hard, work harder, run your hardest! Never lose sight of the end goal. Keep the faith!
No comments:
Post a Comment