Friday, March 13, 2020

Please Help me Understand

Hello Blogger World,

I am frustrated and angry because I have failed one of my little friends. My little friend got suspended this week. I don't think it was fair she doesn't talk she talks to me and to one other teacher. She just got moved from her reading group to a new one. Which is totally fine but it really doesn't help her academically. It has made her shut down and all the progress we have made with her is going down the drain. She got suspended this week just because she didn't talk or explain herself. I failed this sweet girl. I wasn't there to help her and listen. As her reading teacher was yelling at her and I was just like I don't know. It was just a miss understanding. I talked to Mr. Kind Sir about it and he was like Ms. Dallon I don't understand this is so stupid! I was like you are telling me and she was going to get an award at the assembly that she missed because of suspension. I love this little girl I don't understand why it got to that point because if it would have been anyone else they would of just sent them back to me saying oh its fine we talked about it. I am sorry but please note I had a student steal and break my pens and all he got was a slap on the wrist and now when my little friend takes someone squishy by a misunderstanding and she gets suspended?! What the heck?! I talked to a case manager and she was more angry and frustrated then Mr. Kind Sir and I. I don't understand and I mean I know it is done and over with but I still don't have to like it. 

Thank you for listening to my rant. I am off to another adventure! Work hard, Play harder, Run your heart out! Keep the faith! Peace out cub scout! Over and out until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment