Sunday, February 16, 2020

My 14 Day Walk with Christ

Hello Blogger World,
I want to share with you my experience of my 14 day Walk with Christ. Some of you are probably like oh just another rant of Jill but this time not so much. I saw this sitting on my parents dryer and something said, "Jill you want happiness do you trust me." My thought yes I trust you. I then took them to Herriman with me and started my journey. Was is hard at times yes. I knew that this would help me find happiness after being so low for so long and no one even knowing. Day 1 I did and was like okay I got this. Day 2 I felt more of my saviors love. Day 3 came and went day 4 was rough because it was no music and tv which was great because I was able to listen to the prompting more closely. I learned to pray with everything I had and to trust my father in heaven. 
Through out those 14 days I found happiness that filled a void that has been missing. I have felt the pure love of christ. I felt not so alone during those 14 days. I had felt love of the people I work with I have made a new friend. A friend who has let me be me and accepted me for me. They didn't judge me for where I have been and they are helping me get to where I want to be. The 14 day walk with christ changed my life for the better and has made me a better person. I am so thankful for the opportunity I have had to do the 14 day wall with christ! 
Life is hard! Well I am off to my next adventure! Peace out cub scout! Work hard, play harder, run the hardest! Never lose sight of the end goal. Keep the faith! Always remember you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment