I think of the world about all that is going on and how a lot of people are freaking out I honestly just am numb to the pain and the emotion of it all. I have learned how to numb the pain of lots of things over that past 7 months because when you are alone you are the only one who understands and you are the only one who can fix your problems. The world is running slim the world is having a crisis but I know with out a shout of a doubt it is in the lord's hands and it is his doing. He knows what he is doing trust him. Don't walk away because life is hard, stay close because sometimes he is all you have. I have learned that the lord knows what he is doing, I know that whatever happens will happen but I am not going to be scared anymore and I am not going to worry because it is in the lords hands and not mine. I am so thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints because it helps me know that everything no matter what way it should be and that know matter what I will always have a family that loves me and cares about me. I know I know the church is true even when times get hard and when I don't know what to do. I know that the lord will bless us and he loves us each and everyone of us. I know that sometimes we think he has left us but he never has. The POWER OF PRAYER IS REAL! Don't ever forget where you have been but always remember where you are going. Don't be afraid of what is coming. Keep the faith! The church is true and it always has been and always will be. "When life gets to hard to stand kneel." Life is going to knock you down but when it does go to Heaven Mart. Just remember it is on his timing not yours.
Keep the Faith!
No comments:
Post a Comment