Saturday, March 23, 2019

The Praxis

Why is it when you want something so bad and you work so hard for it? They say you get used to the pain. It still hurts the tears still come, but it doesn't define me. I still have my smile and a rewarding job. The praxis is only a bump in the road. It will not take my dream from me. Some of you may not know what the praxis is but it's a test you must pass to get your teaching license. I have been taking it for 3 years. I will pass one day and that will be the day, I dance and jump for joy. I AM NOT A QUITTER!
They say the pain comes and the pain goes but the disappointment is the worst pain of all. You have given it your all and to see the score lower than low. I put my head on the steering wheel and just ask myself why. Then I think without this trial I am nothing. Passing the praxis will be one of the best days of my life. Until then over and out! Play hard run harder. Keep the faith and never lose sight of the end goal. I'm off to my next adventure. Peace out Cub Scout! Over and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment