My best friend she is 5 foot tall skinny as can be. Buffer than anyone else I know. She is amazing. We have been friends since grade school. We don't talk everyday nor do we need to! We went to a paint nite this week and she made me realize how much I have missed her. She has been there through the big moments in life and the small ones too. She has taught me to smile when times got hard. She reminds me how to find the sunshine when I feel the world is crashing down. She reminds me of my great worth. She believes in me. Quote of the week. Don't fight for me because you are my friend, fight for me because you BELIEVE IN ME!! Geri has believed in me since we were 7. We fight sometimes but we are always friends at the end of the day. I found out this week I lost my job because I don't quite yet have my teaching license. I have another friend who informed me that the director where I am doesn't think I can get it by August. Well I am a fighter and I will have it! I told this to Geri and she said Jill you can do anything you put your mind to! You got this. She is fighting for me because she BELIEVES IN ME not because she is my friend. I love this girl so much! I loved painting with her this week. Sometimes you just need to go back to the basics. Time with Geri is time well spent. Thank you for spending time with me and making time for me! This girl is truly my best friend.
Never lose sight of the end goal and don't forget where you came from! Keep the faith! I'm peacing out on to my next adventure until next time! Peace and love! Peace out cub scout! ✌& ❤
Never lose sight of the end goal and don't forget where you came from! Keep the faith! I'm peacing out on to my next adventure until next time! Peace and love! Peace out cub scout! ✌& ❤

No comments:
Post a Comment