Hello Blog World,
It has been a hot minute and so much has changed. I am working at a real life teacher! I graduated in December and a job fell into my lap in January. I have learned so much with the learn and curve. I have seen how it is important to get to know your students and to know the way they learn best. It is important to listen to them even though sometimes they aren't on topic. Teaching is a new adventure everyday not everyday is the same. It has it's ups and downs it is worth it to go home and know that you made an impact on a child's life.
I have learned over the past few months that sometimes the home life really impacts the school life. If there is a problem at home then it comes to school with them and affects their behavior. I teach second grade and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for my job because in a blink of an eye it could be gone.
One of the most amazing people I know lost their job this week all because of another driver trying to make the light. Of course it all comes to the bus driver because it is clearly his fault the car thought it had enough space to go. I don't understand people. He is now fighting it. Car who ran the yellow light you have a job my brother now doesn't because you thought you could make it. Now attorneys are getting involved. I hope they have your license plate so you can at least get a ticket for all the pain you have caused me and my family. It doesn't matter to you because you still have food at your table, you still have a job, well my brother doesn't have any of that anymore thanks to you. I am just amazed that people like you in this world don't think about the consequences before you act. Thank you for helping me lose faith in people.
I am off to prepare for the day. I am off to my next adventure. Peace out cub scout. Stay safe! Until next time. Keep the faith! Play hard, RUN HARDER! Over and Out!
No comments:
Post a Comment