Dear Car Who Caused a Man to Lose his Job,
You are an idiot. Thanks a lot for taking someones job away from them just because you thought you could make it. Well sister you didn't have enough room. Didn't anyone tell you that you wait until the light it red to go if there isn't a safe length to go. You have caused me some stress that really isn't needed in my life right now. I am doing the best I can. I will now be finding another job so I can help pay the bills because the most amazing person I know lost his job because of you. Please be smart when you drive because you never know what kind of impact you are going to have on someones life. You didn't kill my brother and I appreciate that but you have definitely changed the way I live my life. No more adventures because I will be helping my brother until he can get back on his feet. I just don't understand why it came to this. Since when is it one strike you are out? What happened to three strikes your out? My brother has worked so hard for these people he served them with all he had. His faith was already shaken and now he is knows for sure that prayers aren't answered. Thank you person for ruining my chances as having my brother at my wedding one day. I guess it doesn't matter to you because you have your fancy car you have your job, family and food on your table. But now my brother won't just because you decided to make a stupid decision.
A yellow light changed my life forever. A car in park city ran a yellow light right in front of an eletric bus now that bus driver has no job. He didn't hit the car he swerved and missed the car but he was one punished for your stupidity which is not fair but I have been teaching my students that life isn't fair and now I know that to be true. My heart is angered and sad because I know that there will be no more vacations because someone lost their job because you decided that you could make that turn when you didn't have space.
No comments:
Post a Comment