The praxis is like running a marathon. It's hard and it hurts when you fail. You trip and fall what do you do you get up brush off and say shoot I got to make up time and you go again. I brushed myself off and back got back up! Please stop telling me to quit trying because I won't. I am a FIGHTER!! My mom didn't raise quitters. I was last in every race until senior year. Did I quit no could I have oh yes but I kept going I kept running. I was in the middle of the pack my senior year and that was amazing to see how far I had come. It was all about the race between me and the clock!
The praxis is all a game. You win some you lose some. The praxis is a dumb standardized test but you always got to jump through the hoops. Never lose sight of the end goal! Keep the faith!
Nothing is impossible! It's only impossible if you quit!
Saturday, August 19, 2017
The praxis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment