Friday, August 11, 2017

Fear is Real!

The moment the mouse looked into my soul. I was so scared and not once did my best friend ever laugh at me, not once. Today I saw a mouse and I am truly blessed because my heavenly Father knows I am terrified of animals and he puts blinders on my eyes and ear plugs in my ears. But tonight I saw a mouse it was white with brown spots it looked right into my soul. It made eye contact with me and I started to cry I was all alone. My friend from a distance asked if I was okay and then the whole group laughed at me. You don't need to mock me because my fears are different than yours. I am human I have fears some are silly to you but a big deal to me. I remember once on my mission when I was truly blinded from the animals until we were leaving. We were cleaning this reptile house it was a members house. Let me back up a week prior the other sisters asked if we could help I asked if there would be animals oh no there won't be sister Dallon. I knew there would be. I prayed and prayed not to be scared the day comes and I am like I am confident it will be fine but no the tears come and my companion shakes me and says Sister Dallon get it together. I do my best after 15 minutes I say heavenly father I am here to serve please help me. He put a binder on my eyes I didn't see the snakes, or the mice until we were leaving.  Today as I saw this mouse it scared me so bad I'll I could do was cry and hope someone was braver than me to help me pass it. Someone came after everyone laughed at me. Today some boy came to my rescue I couldn't say anything with the tears but thanks. He said are you okay the tears fell harder. Then I realized how much my best friend my no longer best friend means to me. My heart was crying of embarrassment because the group who I thought were my friends were not. I thanked my one friend again today. He always responds and says you're welcome I get it. He never judged me. Why can't there be more people like him in this world who understand fears.
My fear of animals is real. It may be silly to you but it is so real to me I sometimes can't breathe as I am crying. It is hard but with my heavenly father I can make it through anything. Keep the faith! Work hard play hard run with all you have. Peace out cub scout. Until my next adventure. Peace and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment