Sunday, August 6, 2017

The Day my Life Changed

For once in my life everything was going great. I then learned that there is bumps in the road and yes they are hard some are easier than others. I have seen how ever since I got released in March I have lost my best friend and the boy that I really like. I really liked this boy I loved the way he made me feel. He taught me how to be happy and to find the positives in life. He helped me become the person I needed to be. I learned how to love others and to see them for who they truly are. I learned that even though I am no longer with that boy and now he doesn't even speak to me. I am and never was good enough. I learned to trust and yet again I was the one who was crushed and torn apart. I learned on my mission to not trust others but with him, I knew from the moment I met him I could trust him. I let him in and I let my guard down and my walls. I really liked him so much. He was the most amazing person I have ever met. He truly changed my life. I just can't believe that one date changed it all. He was my number one. He was my best friend. I have lost him. I just wish that it could of happened differently or it wouldn't of happened at all. I was so happy when I had him in my life. I don't need a boy in my life to be happy. He was there for me when I failed my test he was there the first time, the second, third, fourth and fifth and every time since. He told me once how sorry he was as I was crying he said "You listen to me and I listen to you Jill we are a team we do things together." That was the day I knew that he was different and that no matter what I would always have him. I never thought I would lose him. The day I knew that I lost him was the day he stopped texting me and talking to me. I wish it would of happened after Peru because when I was in Peru was when I needed him the most. He was truly my best friend but April 1, 2017 everything changed. He was no longer my friend and he doesn't talk to me and I wish he just knew how bad he was truly hurting me. I loved that boy so much.Every since the day he left my life I haven't found the happiness I had while I had him in my life. He snaps me once a day to keep our streak alive. I just wish I could talk to him to let him know how I really feel. He is the most amazing person in the whole world and only deserved the best. I hope that he fines the most amazing girl in the world because that is what he truly deserves. It may not be me but that's okay. Yes it hurts but it only makes me stronger. You can only run away for so long until you have to face reality. Never give up on your dreams. Never give up even if you aren't good enough for the boy you like. Keep your chin up and move on. You are amazing and will always be good enough! Keep the faith!
Until next time! Peace out Cub scout!

No comments:

Post a Comment