Monday, June 26, 2017

Summer nightmare

This summer has been the biggest nightmare of my life. I have worked three jobs. I have one that I truly love. I work at chick fila and it's pretty legit. I wish I would of just went back to the bakery. The boy I like hates me and I can't go to church because the feeling there is terrible. I guess it is time for me to walk away for good. I wish things would of turned out differently. He was truly the most amazing young man I know. He was one I trusted he accepted me for me not once did he judge me. It never mattered to him where I came from or where I'd been. He always treated me like a princess. Then something change and that was the day my life changed. Life is hard sometimes you just have to grab it by the horns and roll with it. My life hasn't gone as I had planned. My life plan has had many bumps in the road. Here is how I wanted my life to be. I wanted to graduate high school go to college and get married and have a family. How my life has gone. I graduated my mom got terribly sick, I went to Dixie, then I went on a mission, now I have been home three years not married no college degree. Yup my life is a train wreck. Would I change it no. I have done some amazing things even though it hasn't gone as planned. I went to Peru met some great people my life has truly been changed for the better. I learned that nothing is impossible. Even on the hardest days. I am not here to complain about how hard my life is I am just here to tell you. Nothing is as it seems. Everyone fights different battles. My scars are different than yours. I wouldn't change whom I am for anything in the world. I have seen things and done things I never thought imaginable.
Keep the faith! Keep your chin up! Work hard, play hard, run harder. Never lose sight of the end goal. Until next time. Over and out! Peace out cub scout!

No comments:

Post a Comment