Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Is it worth it?!

It doesn't make you a bad person if you don't have a degree. It helps you get a real person job but if your heart isn't into it, it isn't worth it. Lately, people have been asking me if I am doing to change my major because I can't pass a test answer NO! Do I want to teach the rest of my life I think so but I do know that once I get my degree I can follow my heart and move to Rhode Island and work as a teacher and at a bakery.
You can take the bakery from the girl but you can't take the baker or the happiness. It is so hard for me to concentrate when I don't want to go to school. I don't understand what is on the page I am supposed to read. The words don't make sense I can sit and stare at it for hours on end and still get nothing out of it. I study so hard and yet my grades don't show it. I ask teachers for help and they don't want to help. I am asking for help and when I come to you for help I am low and need it. I don't ask unless I physically can't do it anymore. Is this something to keep fighting for. 3 more semesters I keep telling myself, The adventures it is going to take me on is endless. I just have to keep believing in myself because nobody else will.
Keep the Faith! Don't lose sight of the end goal! The end is near! I AM A FIGHTER! NOT A QUITTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment