Wednesday, January 18, 2017

CNA Life

I work in the health care field people come and go. People die and its hard to watch them suffer and then I see when they finally let go and move on to the other side. Some come into our hearts and never leave watching them suffer jerks at the heart. I am so thankful for the plan of salvation. I wish everyone in the world truly knew about it. It gets me through my hard days. Sometimes I think back to when I was in my teenage years my best friend was my Grandma! I watched her suffer and leave this world 9 years ago. May 22, 2008 was the day my life changed forever I lost my best friend and no one was ever going to fill that void. Working as a CNA has changed my life. I have been adopted by some of the residents they take me in as one of their own. I love this one man so very much he just melts my heart with his smile. He is so funny. He told me I would die before him and I said okay I'll be waiting for you. I told him the other day if he dies before me to say hi to my grandma for me and he said she would be so proud of you. He is quite the character.
I wouldn't change my decision about being a CNA for anything. I love helping people and serving them because that is what my mom taught me to do. I learned that even though people come and go the ones you truly love will always have a place in your heart. I love my job! It has molded me into the person that I need to become. It has helped me learn to love people for who they truly are. I am so thankful for all I have in my life. Even when the going gets tough the tough get going. I have learned to follow my heart and my dreams and not give up. Life is hard but it is worth the fight. I see these people fight so hard to live and I am upset that my yellow pants are ruined that is so little compared to them who worry about seeing the sunshine tomorrow.
CNA life is amazing! I love it and hate it! It is hard but it teaches me to love unconditionally like the savior does.
Death is a normal thing it is hard it doesn't get easier you just have to know that there is life after death and you will see them again. Because families can be together forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment