(I wrote this back in August when I was struggling my faith, my happiness and find out who I truly am and what I can truly become. For once I have finally found out that I am really worth it. I am finding my happiness again because I am taking care of me!)
Some days in life you feel worthless, not good enough and that you don't matter. I am here to tell you those days come and go but it is worth the battle. Keep fighting for what you want. If you can't stop thinking about it don't stop working for it. Life is hard. There are days you just want to cry your eyes out. It's okay to cry because tears are prayers when we can't speak. Just cry it all out and don't cry over it again. I have learned that a lot this past week. Not that my life is any harder than anyone else I just have to fight different battles. I have to be my own super hero. I am my own best friend. Because in all reality I am all I have. I know that because that is always how it's been.
For once I wish I was good enough. I wish I was good enough for the boy I liked for once I just want to be worth it. Worth it to someone.
Some days in life you feel worthless, not good enough and that you don't matter. I am here to tell you those days come and go but it is worth the battle. Keep fighting for what you want. If you can't stop thinking about it don't stop working for it. Life is hard. There are days you just want to cry your eyes out. It's okay to cry because tears are prayers when we can't speak. Just cry it all out and don't cry over it again. I have learned that a lot this past week. Not that my life is any harder than anyone else I just have to fight different battles. I have to be my own super hero. I am my own best friend. Because in all reality I am all I have. I know that because that is always how it's been.
For once I wish I was good enough. I wish I was good enough for the boy I liked for once I just want to be worth it. Worth it to someone.
No comments:
Post a Comment