Hello Blogger Fam!
What a whirl wind it has been! If I didn't blog today I would be so ungrateful. This weekend the love I have felt. It was the weekend of the deer hunt which means bake sale for the Grouse Creek Buckaroos.
If I didn't blog today to share my gratitude I would be so ungrateful. Tender mercies of this weekend. It was the weekend of the deer hunt which means it was the bake sale for Grouse Creek Buckaroos! It is the weekend that my school raises money for their field trip. This year we raised $998 more dollars than last year thank you to everyone who came and supported us.
I want to give a few shout outs. One to my friend Morgan who drove all the way from American Fork it is a 4 hour drive but she came. She came to support me as a human, a teacher and a friend. She helped me understand some curriculum I was struggling with. She helped me make the breakfast burritos she helped set up for the bake sale. I know it was a simple gesture but it meant the world to me to have you come and visit me. I am so lucky and grateful to call you my friend and to have you in my life!
Next shout out goes to Mrs. Pettingill! Thank you for driving 3 hours to come and support me and then turn around and drive the 3 hours home! Thank you for coming and supporting my students and my school. Thank you for even helping me with my dishes. I know driving the 3 hours to help me with dishes wasn't what you signed up for. Thank you for being you and coming to support me!
Lastly, I want to give a shout out to my dad! My dad is the best! He comes and checks for mice and sits at a bake sale in the cold and he even checked for mice and got rid of it for me. He took me to the dump and let me wear his coat so I wouldn't freeze and he froze but he stayed like a champ and supported me and my school.
I am truly the luckiest school teacher and person to be alive. I am so thankful for my friends and family for the love they have for me and the support they show me. I am truly grateful for the love and support I felt this weekend. Changing jobs a year ago truly changed my life for the better. It helped me get back to being safe in my life. It taught me that I am worth something and can do anything. It taught me that even though life is hard it is worth it. Changing jobs I didn't think I would last a year or a month. But look at me now I am making something of myself. I asked for an adventure and I got one! It has been a crazy ride but it has changed my life for the better. The 400 miles a week on my car. I am truly grateful for who I am becoming. Grouse Creek has changed me and my life! There is just something about this community!
Thank you Morgan, Mrs. Pettingill and my Dad for coming to spend the weekend with me and my students!
I am off to my next adventure! Send Coke! I mean that with all seriousness grape crush is also accepted too! 😉 When life gets hard drink a coke. 😊 And don't forget to pray because sometimes that is all you have!
Until next time, Peace Out Cub Scour! Work hard, play harder, RUN YOUR HEART OUT! Pray a little louder! Never loose sight of the end goal! Peace and Love! Over and Out!
No comments:
Post a Comment