Hello Blogger Fam!
This one is going to be raw and honest. I am so grateful for all the adventures, the laughs, and pain that 2024 has brought. I learned so much about myself.
Here are the top five highlights of 2024.
1. Going to a quilt retreat in February in Quitman Texas.
2. Going to Missouri Star with my mom and her best friend.
3. Cruising to Alaska
4. Being on the news.
5. Getting donut wart removed from my knee.
2024 taught me a lot about people and about myself. I learned that it is okay to not trust anyone but yourself because you aren't going to hurt yourself. I learned that I have some of the toughest friends around. I almost lost one in a motorcycle accident but she is a fighter and guess what she is finally able to walk again. During this time she was going through a divorce and she never once said why me she said I got this. I am so grateful for 2024 and I am so ready for 2025 I hope it is the year my dreams come true.
I heard something this week that has definitely changed my perspective on things. I know who is in my corner and who is willing to support me as I try to get back into school so I can change careers. I love my job I do. I am grateful for the opportunity I have to be a teacher but I am ready for a new adventure. I am ready to finally listen to that voice in my head that says go and not the one that says stay it is safe here. It maybe safe but it isn't helping me grow I am staying in one place. It is okay to change because no matter what people are going to talk so give them a reason. Go and fight for your dreams don't give up because you think you can't. I am here to tell you, you can even if it means taking the test over 50 times keep pushing through because eventually it is going to be the best feeling when you get that piece of paper that says you did it. Don't let others tell you, you can't because you can.
I am sick of the people telling me it is stupid to go back to school and I can't do it and it isn't worth it. It is worth it to me. I had one friend looked me straight in the face and said 4 years is going to pass if you go to school or if you don't. I am going to take the jump this year and get back into school. I hope FASFA will be my friend but if not I will work two jobs so I can make my dreams come true.
I am going on some big adventures this year and let me tell you what I am annoyed about the flights and how they worked out but it is what it is. I am excited for my adventure in July and I am excited to start school in the fall I hope. I am excited to try something new and become the person I know I can be.
If you feel the need to tell me I can't do it or you don't believe in me please delete my phone number and leave my life for good because I am done with the ones who are against me. If you are going to support me awesome. If not I don't need you. I am thankful for the friends who are there and believe in me and are giving me the courage to try and get back into school.
Here is to 2025 lets make our dreams come true!
I am off to my next adventure. Send Coke! I mean that will all seriousness or grape crush is also accepted. 😉 When life gets to hard drink a coke and look at the stars. Don't forget to pray because sometimes that is all you have!
Until next time, Peace out Cub Scout! Work hard, play harder, and RUN YOUR HEART OUT! Pray a little louder and run a little farther. Never forget the end goal! Keep the faith! Here is to new adventures and making dreams come true! Over and out!
No comments:
Post a Comment