Hello Blogger Fam!
Goodbye 31! Hello 32! My life has changed so much in the past year and most of those changes took place in the last month. I moved to the middle of nowhere, was homeless, left all my friends, got invited to be in a wedding line and then got uninvited not sure how that even happened but it did. I fixed a wedding reception crisis. I made my own blinds for my classroom. My mom and her army have come and made the house where I am supposed to be living livable.
A year ago, a sweet sister came and decorated my door for my birthday and we became the best of friends all because it was important to her for me to do something for my birthday. I asked her where she got the stuff to decorate my apartment door and she said without missing a beat from my car trunk don't you have an emergency decorations box in your car. Umm, no I have everything else haha. We laughed and now this sweet sister is getting married! I couldn't be more excited. I don't know if she knows how much it meant to me that she decorated my door something so simple would lead to such a wonderful friendship!
I learned over this past month how tough I really am! I also learned that spiders are still scary but I can kill Mormon crickets that are on the ground. I watched a 7 year old kill one and said if she can do it so can I.
I got a call from another coworker who I have only worked with briefly and said thanks for being you! Thank you for your fun spunky personality.
Okay, lets me honest I know why you are here because you want an update on my past few weeks.
Here we go. My friends came to Brigham and took me to lunch for my birthday. I am truly lucky to have this group of friends they came into my life at a tough time but they stood by me and I have truly met one of my best friends in this group of friends. She came into my classroom when I was broken and needed to be rebuilt she rebuilt me from the ground up while being 7 months pregnant mind you. I should have been the one there for her but she was the one there for me.
Grouse Creek update! PLAYGROUND I know you are all like cool that's great what you don't know the students haven't had one and they finally got one! It was such a surprise when it showed up last Tuesday and then started getting built and was up by Thursday! It was like a celebrity was in town the joy it brought to the students and communities face was priceless. It's the simple things we can call wins that make the biggest different! Nothing really great to report. House I am supposed to move in is almost ready I mean we just have to finish cleaning it. Did you catch that we as me and my mom and her army! I have learned something very important... I am not willing to work for a company that can't keep their promises because who wants to be thrown into fire and be left there to burn? That has been my life lately my Principal is doing the best she can I know she cares but when higher up the chain doesn't do their job it is really frustrating. I have started to love Grouse Creek and I am truly so lucky to be out here on this adventure!
Until next week! Send Coke! I mean that with all seriousness or grape crush is accepted too. 
I am off to my next adventure. When life gets hard, drink a coke.
And don’t forget to pray because sometimes that’s all you have. Until, next time, Peace Out Cub Scout. Work hard, play harder, RUN YOUR HEART OUT! Pray a little louder! Never lose sight of the end goal! Keep the Faith! Peace and Love! Over and Out! Here is to new adventures and great things ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment