Tuesday, September 5, 2023

My Miracle

Hello Blogger Fam! 


This post is real and raw with a lot of emotion.


Have you ever been homeless or felt homeless? Well, it doesn’t feel great. I want to tell you about the last week of my life it truly is a miracle. I started a new job and couldn’t have been more excited or thrilled. Here is my first weeks update. 


Hey! I thought you might like a week one update. Well, I legitimately started the week homeless and I mean literally homeless living at the school and praying for a miracle! I was almost ready to quit and be like this isn’t for me I’m out I’m out! I didn’t because let’s be real we know I can’t quit on these kids, I stayed. I found a couch to crash on for a few weeks and it’s quite a nice couch haha. Better than motion lights and the floor haha. It’s an adventure out here my coworkers are alright they take good care of me in a non weird way. We are a just a little family out here in the middle of nowhere but you know what, I wouldn’t change it for the world. The tears were rough and fierce but they come and go. I am learning how tough I truly am! Do I miss the city yea I do. But at least this is where I am meant to be for a little while! Something out being in the middle of nowhere changes the way you look at life! New perspective I guess! 


Now, I must tell you about the love of the savior I have felt this past week. I have felt the prayers of my homeward family and the pleas of my heart. I have felt the prayers of others who love and care about me too! I have been lifted up on the hardest days. I  have felt the face plants and scraps of the world too but I never once should have doubted that I was loved or ever forgotten. 


This week hasn’t been easy nor is a week ever easy some are easier than others and  that is true too. Short week this week and then only 4 days from here!


Friday, I am lucky enough to go to the temple for my best friends sealing if you would have asked me if I would ever love this girl I would have said never she wronged me and I never let go of a grudge. I never met someone who was so alone and need a friend more than her. I don’t think it was her who needed a friend it was me. My father in heaven knew it and he needed me to trust him at that point in my life to let her in 9 years ago. 


Over this week and last I have learned so much! I learned that I am tough and I can do many things. I know that if I don’t give up on someone who never gave up on me I’ll always end up where I need to go. 


Today I read a book to my students a book I have read many times but today it made the silent tears fall because I knew that the words were true in this book! “I’m off to great places.” Dr. Seuss speaks to the heart. It hit my heart today it jerked at the heart strings.


Life is hard I’m not telling you it is easy but I’m telling you it is worth it! I can honestly say I’ve felt so alone and no one cares and those were the days my miracle happen. I prayed for a miracle and I got one maybe not the one I wanted but I truly got a miracle. 

I am off to my next adventure. When life gets hard, drink a coke.😊  And don’t forget to pray. Until, next time, Peace Out Cub Scout. Work hard, play harder, RUN YOUR HEART OUT! Never lose sight of the end goal! Keep the Faith! Peace and Love! Over and Out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment