Hello Blogger Fam!
I just wanted to say hey, I know it has been awhile since I blogged but I just wanted to let you know that somedays are harder than others. This week has been one of those weeks. Not that my life is hard, just that everything has seemed to pile up and you know what I finally broke. I hate how we live in a world where you just can't be honest with others and say what you feel. I have so much I want to say that I can't. My blog has always been my safe place to say how I feel and to just be me but for once I can't do that and it is so hard for me. But I can tell you something good that has happened amongst all the bad that has happened to me this week!
You know those weeks where everything is just hard and then something happens and it just doesn't get better and you are then like I'm done I'm over it well this was one of those weeks but let me tell you what turned the week around.
I would like to tell you that for once in my life I decided that I was going to ask the cutest boy in the ward for ice cream. Did it take me 5 months to get the courage of course it did but I did it and he said yes! It was so fun! He was so kind and such a gentleman. There are still good men in the world! I had given up on dating just because every date that I have has been terrible but this week something changed. I asked this boy out and HE SAID YES! He even paid for my ice cream. I was going to pay since I made the plans and asked. What a great thing to happen on such a crappy week. I am so thankful for this wonderful soul who took the time out of his busy schedule to go and get ice cream with me. When he could have said no. I am so glad he didn't. I am so thankful for him and his sweet spirit and kindness. It made my heart smile and yesterday was the first time it has smiled in a long time. I am so thankful for the love and kindness that he showed me. He doesn't know that, that would be an answer to my prayers. I know my heavenly father loves me and shows me in the simplest ways. Whether it is through a kind sir or if it is just a good day with my students. I am so thankful for the tender mercies that I get everyday!
I am off to my next adventure. Until next time Peace Out Cub scout. Work hard, Play harder, RUN YOUR HEART OUT! Never lose sight of the end goal. Keep the Faith! Peace and Love! Over and Out! When life gets hard, drink a COKE! 😊
No comments:
Post a Comment