Friday, May 6, 2022

Great News! Life is looking up!


 Hello Blogger Fam! 


As promised I am blogging once a week in May to give you updates on life. 
I first want to start off by saying how lucky I am to be a teacher. I have been working for 7 years to pass a test as you all know. I finally took matters into my own hands and talked to the Utah State Board of Education Licensing and I have found out that I can get my teaching license. Finally, after all the defeat! I am moving up in the world.
Fighting for something you want is worth it, it is always on the lord's timing not yours. I have been fighting for so long and now that it is coming it is so crazy to me. 
The state has passed me on my Social Studies praxis! WAHOO!!! 27 times finally paid off! One more test to go or just my college courses! 
I am so thankful for the opportunity to be a teacher and to watch my students learn and grow. It is so amazing to see how far they have come from the first of the year to now. 
In the first grade where I work we have a Fiesta because we teach about Mexico. The Fiesta brings so much joy to their faces. They get so excited for the piñatas and the food. They are so excited to tell others what they have learned and how they learned it. I always say when I want them to remember something. I tell them to tell it to everyone they know, even to the random stranger in the grocery store. 
Teaching is a hard job, but it is worth every minute. I love my job! I am so thankful for it! 
When life gets hard, drink a COKE! 😊

I am off to my next adventure. Until next time Peace Out Cub scout. Work hard, Play harder, RUN YOUR HEART OUT! Never lose sight of the end goal. Keep the Faith! Peace and Love! Over and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment