Friday, November 3, 2017

I Just Can't

I am not Super Woman even though I think I am. I am one person who is just trying to make it through each day. I just can't stretch myself so thin anymore. I can't work 30+ hours a week and go to school. I am one person. I am working on getting a 4.0 and right now that  seems impossible. But it isn't if I just believe in myself. I can do hard things because I have the Lord on my side. I just can't do it all anymore. My happiness has left, sadness has filled my heart.
There isn't enough time to do what I love and that's run. I can't run very well at the moment. I am strengthening my knee and leg. I hurt my leg about a month ago and it has put a dent in my running ability. I don't run because I have to. I run because it is my outlet from the world where I can get away. It has never hurt me not once. It may have given me torn ligaments and scrapped knees but in all reality that heals. Running heals the broken heart, takes away my sorrows. Running is my life. It is always there to pick me back up.
Life is hard and you just have to take it by the horns and go with it. I am not going to let you rule my life. You don't have that control anymore. I am the ruler of my own life.
I'm off to my next adventure. Until then keep the faith! Peace out cub scout! Live your dreams and don't let anyone stand in your way! You are possible! (Impossible= I'm possible)

No comments:

Post a Comment