Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Happy 2018

Happy 2018 Family and Friends

A warm friendly welcome to 2018 where in the world did 2017 go. Life comes at ya fast you have to be ready for anything. Last year, I did many things I quit a few jobs. The first one was because I had to stand up for what I believed in. I was done taking the abuse of being low life soap scum. I was done being scared for my life when I went to work. The other one I quit because they lied to me about the pay and the shifts I would work and where I would be working. I don't do good if I hold up my end of the contract and you don't do diddle squat. Next job I left because it was a joke and not what I was promised. I found a job that I truly loved. I was apart of something a family away from home. I grew to love these people some more than others. There is a particular group that I enjoy spending time with and working with. These people are ones that build up my self esteem and don't tear me down because I get enough of that in school from my classmates. 

2017 was a great year for me a year of change and ADVENTURE! I went to Peru for two week to teach English to students there. It was hard yes but it is was worth it! I wouldn't change those experiences for anything. I don't speak Spanish and that was defiantly a barrier but nothing is impossible. I had a great tour guide and Professor to help me and the group to understand. I learned the Pure Love of Christ is in a child. 

I learned what it was like to lose your best friend to another girl one who didn't even want to be with him. Who treated him poorly. He loved that sweet sister. He stopped talking to me when I needed him the most. Once I got released from my calling that was the end of our friendship. It was a really hard time. We spent a lot of time together. We were so close now we don't even talk and we don't even look at each other. I miss the trust we had I miss the fun but mainly I miss him.


Life is full of surprises! Take them for what they are! Take life by the horns and let the ride begin! Live the dream! Work hard, play harder and until next time. Peace out Cub Scout! Keep the Faith!
Happy New Year! Here is to the Best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment