The last two weeks have truly changed my life. I have learned so many things. I have seen how hard it is to not understand the language. The journey has been so hard but it has been totally worth it. I noticed today as I looked for the positive that everything works out better. I learned that I want to be a better person. I am going to be more positive. I have been with a negative Nancy for the past two weeks and I have come to see how you can only handle so much. People don't deserve that. You can be unhappy but you can choose to be happy. It is a choice. I have seen how negativity affects everyone not just you. I am so thankful for all the adventures I have had. My life has truly been changed for the best. I have seen how hard struggles can help mold you into the person you were meant to be. I have come to see that things that I never thought were possible were.
I wouldn't be where I am today with out my Wonderful parents. They taught me to live my life and follow my heart and I have done just that. I am so thankful that they let me go to Peru. I know it wasn't the easiest especially with all the Drs visits that I had to get here.
This experience has truly changed me! Life is hard but it is worth it in the end. I am finally understanding why my life is turning out different than I planned. Life is a rollercoaster. Hand on tight and go for the ride, it's worth it.
Keep the faith! Off to bed! Living the dream and keeping the Faith. Until next time! Peace out cub scout!
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Two Weeks Changed my Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment