My double life. I once had someone tell me I have a double life you know what I do. You can take the girl from Brigham City but you can't take the City from the girl. I have two lives one up there and one in Utah County. I walked away from my Brigham life in 2016 I go back because it is a comfort place. It helps me know that I am a person and I can be who I need to be. My life has changed being in Utah County it has made me a better person and a stronger one. I have seen how one choice can make the world of difference and how it can change your life for the worst or the better. I had this friend who I trusted who has helped me along the way and something has changed now we don't talk. He doesn't even give me the time of day. He taught me that every time you trust someone they turn around and walk away. I lost my best friend. I asked to be released from my calling because I couldn't do it because he wouldn't help me and I couldn't take the tears anymore. After I got released from the Relief Society Presidency our relationship changed. I was worried that it would and it changed for the worst. I lost my best friend someone who didn't judge me and accepted me for me, it never mattered to him where I came from or where I have been. He listened to me rant and complain about the silly things that bother me. I know they were silly to him but yet he listened.
You may think I live a double life but you have to know that Brigham was my comfort zone I know it like the back of my hand. My friends are there and my old job and job family is there. I know that I am one person and I have to chose which life I want to live. I can't run away from Utah County because life gets hard. My mom didn't raise quitters! We fight hard to get where we want to be. Money doesn't grow on trees you have to work hard to get what you want. I work because I know how and I know how important it is. Life is hard and Karma is a beast it bite back hard.
Brigham is a part of me. You can take the Girl from Brigham City but you can't take the City from the girl. If you don't accept both of my lives walk out of my life because I will always have a love for Brigham city.
My life has not been how I had my life plan but I wouldn't change how it turned out for anything in the world. I have had some amazing experiences. Life is hard but never lose sight of the end goal. Nothing is impossible. Keep the faith! Run hard play hard but RUN HARDER!
No comments:
Post a Comment