Friday, November 18, 2016

December 8th will be the day....

December 8th will be the day my life changes forever! I will pass my test all three of them. I will show them! I will pass if not then the bakery life is for me. I am fighting so hard this is the time that my life is going to change. Its all or nothing! Its now or never! No more fun and games this is serious this is my future! I HAVE TO PASS! I WILL PASS! Say an extra prayer or two for me please! Lets win this fight!
As I prepare to take it this time I don't have someone telling me everyday that I am stupid or making a huge mistake. You know what I am smart I just learn differently than you. I fight so hard for what I want. I will go far in life if I just believe in myself. Because if I can't believe in myself how am I supposed to expect others to believe in me?
We all fight different battles I see that everyday in life. Right now my biggest battle is the Praxis it is just a hurdle I have to jump over. It will happen in the right timing. This test has taught me so much. It has taught me that I am smart because I passed Math the first time. The other ones are a struggle but knowing that I have my family on my side anything is possible. I have struggled with this test since July 15. Not anymore December 8th is the day that I conquer it!
This is to my future! Nothing is going to stand in my way not even me. I am going to jump over this hurdle and win this battle. 2018 I will be a College Graduate! I will have a degree and be able to teach elementary school and show those little kids what it is like to have a dream and to reach it. I will show them what it is like to be loved and to know that anything is possible. IMPOSSIBLE = I'M POSSIBLE!
Run like you have no tomorrow, dance to the beat of your own drum. Most importantly have fun and follow your heart and listen to it, it is always right even when you have to do tough things. Keep fighting the fight it will look up. I promise because I have learned that over this past month when I had to fight the hardest battle of letting go of my best friend!
Keep the Faith! I am off to my next adventure! Don't lose sight of the GOAL! Please say an extra prayer or two for me to pass please! Until next time Peace Out Cub Scout!

No comments:

Post a Comment