My road to recovery, it is not an easy one. Last night I realized how much fun I have missed these last five months. I miss going to dances and just jumping up and down and not caring what people think about me. When the song bulletproof came on that is when I knew it was time to let go! I am bullet proof. I am Titanium. I love that song. It changed the way I have been thinking about life. Nothing can hurt me unless I let it. That boy is toxic he never cared. He never respected me and now he defiantly doesn't. I have been blinded for so long but now I am ready to move on! I finally felt like the girl I used to be. The one who loved going to dances and having fun. I love to just let the beat of the music get into me. I dance like no one is watching. Dancing to the beat of my own drum.I am Jill Dallon I have so much going for me. Why am I so willing to give it up for someone who will never care? I am a fighter, I will accomplish many things in life! I will be the girl I am meant to be. I am growing into the person I need to be. I have learned so much over this past few months. It has been so hard but it is my fault and now I am ready to become who I know I can be.
My life is finally starting to turn around for the better. I got into the Elementary Education Program that is truly a blessing in my life. I may be on probation for a semester but I will show them I can do it. I am a fighter. I am not a quitter. I am so excited I can finally see the end of this dark tunnel. The sun is starting to shine. My smile is coming back! I am finally starting to feel like me again.
I don't have very many friends but at least I know I have my smile.
I had a resident say to me Jill you always call me sunshine can I call you cupcake? Sure then later that day she was like actually moon glow because you have a glow about you. I don't exactly know what it is but you have a glow about you, you are the sweetest thing. It melted my heart because she doesn't know the battle I am fighting on the inside. The Pure Love of Christ is starting to come back into my life and I am so grateful for that!
Follow your heart! LIVE YOUR DREAM! Don't let anyone tell you, that it is impossible because it isn't you can do whatever you put your mind to! Keep the Faith and Stay Strong. You always find answers to your prayers in the weirdest ways or in the ways that you least expect. It is time to let go and move on! Here is to the rest of my life! Goodbye to the negative! HELLO to the positive!
Off to my next adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment