Monday, April 25, 2016

Mission

Today as I visited one of my companions from my mission we talked about old times. It helped me realize now that my mission wasn't that bad it was hard because that was what I needed at the time to become who my heavenly Father wanted me to become. As I felt and saw the spirit she had I long for that. I want that. I know that the mission is what I needed in my life at that time. It helped me know that everyone is not trustworthy or deserving of my trust.
As I am learning to trust people again I am seeing the pure love of Christ that I haven't had in my life for awhile. I have missed that in my life. As I look for the positives about my mission I feel better about my life knowing that I served and I did my best! I am so thankful for the struggles. I am happy where I am in my life now! I am so blessed to live the life I do.
I have been struggling alot lately no one really knows I have just cut people put of my life. I know what is missing in my life and that is serving others. I am happiest when I serve not only the Lord but others as well. As I serve others I am serving the Lord. Life is hard and sometime when you feel like nobody cares and you have noone. I know my father in heaven is there because he gives me opportunities to serve. He shows me he loves me in many different ways if it is just from a kind stranger smile or a phone call from my best friend!
Today my father in heaven showed me he loved me by having a welcoming committee as I walked in the door I was not very happy when I walked in the door. Today I had a reality slap in my face I just don't understand why I fight so hard for what I want in my life and others just get it handed to them. I have learned that I am in the same spot that I was a year ago but a year ago I was happy with where I am in life. Right now I don't even know anymore. I am doing my best I just don't know what to do when my best isn't good enough. Maybe nursing isn't for me maybe I just need to go back to education because all my classes are done for that.
School is hard but as you fight to get through it, it will be worth it. I have learned a lot about myself over this past year and I will fight to get what I want in life. I will work hard  to get there and when I feel like I can't fight any harder there is always a little bit more that I can do.
Life is hard but as we trust the lord everything will be okay even when it seems like it won't.
I am living the dream and keeping the faith! Off to my next adventure. Peace out Cub scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment