Growing up is hard we all know that! We all face different battles. One I fight daily is being the friend that is only called when they are in trouble and need someone stable. I had plans for spring break with one of my best friends and then she bailed but I knew she would she always does. She is one of those people who says she'll do something but then she doesn't do it. I rearranged my schedule for her. I always knew I was low life soap scum. I always have been.
You are just a Momma's girl all you ever do it spend time with her which is fine but sometimes you need to spend time with other people. I understand family is important but so are other people. I know that I will never matter to you and that is fine with me.
You assume I am not going to go to institute you don't know me you don't know the desires of my heart. I know you will never read my blog because you won't have time like you informed me today at school that you didn't have time for me. Thanks when I really needed you, you weren't there but when you need me I will always be there.
You hurt my feelings yesterday. What you didn't know was the battle I was fighting. I just failed a test and then it proceeded to be that way the rest of the day. That is okay though. You win some and lose some. I just learn differently than you. I learn by being hands on.
No comments:
Post a Comment