I decided it was a good thing I am running a half marathon next week because if I wasn't I would be drinking a lot of coke because that is what I do when life gets hard. But once it gets simple I don't need it in my life. I have been working on cutting it out some days are easier than others. I know that soda is bad for my health but it is better than other things I could put into my body. I am so thankful for the body I have it has taken me thousands of miles and continues to. I am so thankful for the ability I have to run it has taken me many places, places I have never imagined! I have met so many great people. I even see my neighbors from my home town at some of them. It is always an adventure. I am so blessed for the ability I have to run. I am so glad running chose me. You can take the shoes from the girl but you can take the runner out of her!
I also today realized how much I miss my brother and how I haven't really seen him since I have been home from my mission. Now I understand why he was so sad when I wasn't home when he got home from his mission. He is my best friend and he is in Alaska until my birthday and that is a long time away. He is driving a tour bus living his dream.
I know he is happy and that is all that matters to me because he only deserves the best in life. He is one of the most amazing people I know. I am so glad he is my brother. He has never left me down he is the best brother a girl could ask for.
I have finally started to get my life where I want it to go and I just wish that sometimes it could be great all the time with out the challenges but then it wouldn't be any fun at all. Sometimes I just forget that I need to count my blessings to see how good life really is. I am living the dream and I have a friend who is willing to go on adventures with me. I have learned that it doesn't matter how hard life is it just matters how you handle what is thrown at you. I know that sometimes in my life I have not handled things the best but I have gotten what I have needed and I have never once felt like my father in heaven has let me down. I have always gotten what I have needed it may have been hard but it was worth it to see the person I have become from where I was years ago. I wouldn't change that for anything.
Well until next time I think that is all I have for today. Have a great week! Live the dream! Follow your heart and go on an adventure! Keep the faith! Peace out cub scout!
No comments:
Post a Comment