Tuesday, September 15, 2015

KARA IS AWESOME!

What a week sometimes people ask me what I have been up to and I always say just living the dream doing what I do best! Now I am going to school and trying to live the dream! My life where I live is AWESOME! It is living the dream everyday. It has amazing trails to run on and great company. I live with my Aunt, Uncle, cousins Kayla and Kara who is AMAZING!
Kara can burp the ABC's I came home from school around 7:30 pm like it is on Tuesdays nothing new and then we had dinner and oh man Kara can burp on command! She needs to meet my best friend Kim!
I love Kara so much she makes my heart so happy! I think it is so awesome that she can burp on command. My mom told me not to pick up that habit. Kara just turned 18 and she is even more awesome! I love that girl so much!
Kayla is pretty great to! She burps sometimes and its not as cool as Kara but one day it will be. She is pretty great she lives in the basement with me. We have some good times!
Anatomy is kicking my butt I am doing the best I can and as long as I pass that is all that matters. Math is a joke my teacher is not the best but what can ya do. You win some and you lose some.
I got my phone fixed 2.5 hours later. I sat at the version store waiting for them to fix it I did my homework I got more done there then I do at school. It was funny to see the workers faces when I sat there and did anatomy and math. I should of asked them for help. Haha that would of been great. I went to open lab for anatomy and it was great I got all my homework done for the next week. It is rough but I think I will be able to make it.
Living the dream, one adventure at a time! Until next time! Peace out cub scout!

No comments:

Post a Comment