My Work Family!
I worked at the bakery the Old Grist Mill. I love that place so much it has brought me so much happiness in my life. It taught me how to be happy by placing lots of amazing people in my life. Like Jynette, Haylee, Niccole, Missy, TiA, James and Quinn just to name a few.
First I want to start off with Jynette I love this girl so very much she has because one of my best friends she taught me what it was like to have a real friend. She is always there. We went to Lava Hot Springs and it was so much fun we got sunburned but we had a blast running up the stairs to the slides. Tubing down the river. What adventures we have had! I love her she makes me so happy.
Secondly, we have Haylee who is just awesome! She is so funny and loving. We go to Swig and deliver cookies to our friends who could not come with us. She makes me laugh all the time we would scream "Cheese Grill" across the store and only we knew why it was so funny or "Peppa Jack" my first week of work I couldn't remember the cheeses so I was naming them off and instead of Pepper Jack it was Peppa Jack. She is a cute little spunky girl.
Third, we have Niccole and Missy and they are just great! They make me laugh so hard when they are together. They like to sew do projects together. They always are there to help you out if you need it they always answer all of your questions no matter how silly. They have the most selfless attitude ever.
Fourth James and Quinn oh how I love these two boys! They are cousins and they are so silly they make any bad day good just by being in it. They are good sports about being sneak attacked well James not so much but Quinn was so great about it. Quinn and I went to a wedding reception for one of my past roommates and it was really fun. It was in the Gardens in Salt Lake. It was so fun to get to know him and to just be a normal person instead of being at work and just doing work things. We talked about our missions. He helped me understand lots of things that have been lacking in my life. He taught me how to love one another and its okay to be a real person. He is a stud.
Fifth we have TiA she is awesome! She started coming to church with me. She is so funny and she dances to the beat of her own drum, She taught me that it doesn't matter as long as you are happy. Nick name is tattoo girl and she knows it to.
I love my work family they have been there for me when I was so bitter and had no one I had them. They took me in as I was and helped me become who I needed to be. They got me already and built of my self esteem and sent me to school. I will go back on weekends. It is a place that makes me so happy. It makes my heart happy when everything else seems to be falling apart.
I am so thankful for the time I had to spend with my family this summer going to Disneyland and Yellowstone. It was so great to be with them as I have been away for quite awhile. They never gave up on me on my mission or will they now.
I moved to school and I am so thankful for all the family time I had. As now I am alone for a week. I have no one but my Heavenly Father. I know that my Heavenly Father loves and is always there for me. He hears my prayers always. He sends me blessings and puts people in my life when I need them the most. I am truly blessed to have such amazing people in my life and to be where I am today. Even though it is hard I know that I can do it because I have Christ on my side and anything is possible with him. Life is hard but we have a Father in heaven who loves us and would do anything for us. All we have to do is pray and talk to him. As we search the scriptures we will be able to find answers as well. Keep the Faith!
Living the Dream until next time! Over and Out!

No comments:
Post a Comment