Getting away for the world in which we live in is hard. I got the opportunity to go and spend sometime with my Best friend and her mom before my best friend got married. It was so awesome I got to go through the temple with her and see her sealed for time and all eternity. She is amazing! I am so thankful that she let me be apart of her special day. We ran errands and got everything ready. Her wedding day was perfect! You know you are at an LDS wedding when you use your food storage as part of the decorations. I loved seeing how happy she is because she hasn't been happy in a long time. She has a cute little step son who is a handful but he is so cute and so polite. She is an amazing person.
It was amazing to see how many people came and supported her in wedding. I got to see some long lost friends. I am so thankful for the opportunity I got to to spend with her while she was single and living the dream. I am so thankful that we were roommates and became best friends. I am so glad she gave me a second chance because the first time she met me I was tired and hungry and we all know the is a bad combination. Kim I love you! You are amazing! You are a beautiful bride!
I got to see my family down in that part of Utah. It was so fun to stay with them and to catch up on old times. I loved being there they welcomed me with open arms. I am so blessed to have them as part of my family! They took me in even late one night when I just couldn't make it home.
I am so blessed for the week I got to spend away from reality it was so fun to just live and not to have to worry about work or life. Just worrying about what I was going to eat for dinner.
Living the life of the dream! Have a wonderful week until next time! Peace Out Cub Scouts!!
It was amazing to see how many people came and supported her in wedding. I got to see some long lost friends. I am so thankful for the opportunity I got to to spend with her while she was single and living the dream. I am so thankful that we were roommates and became best friends. I am so glad she gave me a second chance because the first time she met me I was tired and hungry and we all know the is a bad combination. Kim I love you! You are amazing! You are a beautiful bride!
I got to see my family down in that part of Utah. It was so fun to stay with them and to catch up on old times. I loved being there they welcomed me with open arms. I am so blessed to have them as part of my family! They took me in even late one night when I just couldn't make it home.
I am so blessed for the week I got to spend away from reality it was so fun to just live and not to have to worry about work or life. Just worrying about what I was going to eat for dinner.
Living the life of the dream! Have a wonderful week until next time! Peace Out Cub Scouts!!
![]() |
| Mt. Timpanogos Temple! |


No comments:
Post a Comment