Thursday, August 27, 2015

Heavenly Father helps us with our Struggles.

Today as I come and blog. I am a little discouraged not because life is hard because it is. But because I have never had trouble making friends until now, I moved to American Fork to go to school, hoping to make some friends because I left all my friends behind in Brigham as I have done many times before. This time has been different I am like invisible to these people I don't get noticed in the hall which is fine, just another person in class who the professor doesn't really care about. I have no friends here. As I sit here thinking about that I think about my brother who went on an adventure of a lifetime this summer in Alaska. He had no friends for 4 months and all I could think about was how when I was on my mission he told me to suck it up butter cup. So me being the sister that I am I told him that not once did I think about how he felt how lonely he truly was. As I sit here lonely and overwhelmed I think of my brother who kept going. He never gave up because my mom didn't raise quitters. He work to the end yes it was hard but was it worth it! You better believe it was.
Starting school all alone is no fun when you have no interaction with people, you hide in your room and just cry for it to be over. You wake up another day and start the same fight again. Until one day you are crying and thinking no one can hear you then it hits you. Heavenly Father can see your tears and hear your cries. I got down on my knees and I pleaded with my Heavenly Father not to make my life easier but to help me understand the concepts at school to find a friend and to not be so lonely. Classes were a little easier a girl talked to me today and was nice to me. We may just be acquaintances but at least I had a person talk to me and I wasn't invisible to them. I know that my Heavenly Father answers prayer because I know he answers the prayers to a worried mother in the night, to a helpless soul who is scared and doesn't know what to do he listens. He comforts them. He hears every plead for help and sees every tear. Never give up because he hasn't given up on you so why should we give up on ourselves.
The quote "When Life Gets to Hard to Stand Kneel." Its true because sometimes the only place we can go is to our knees, he is the only one who knows how we truly feel. He bled from every pore for us he die on Calvary for us! He knew that is what he needed to do. He felt everything we feel he knows everything about us. He still loves us even when we feel alone and lonely. He will always pick us up when we fall. He will always be there no matter what. It is like Hymn 193 "I Stand All Amazed" I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me. Confused at the grace that so fully he proffers me. I tremble to know that for me he was crucified, that for me a sinner he suffered he bled and died. Oh it is wonderful that he should care for me enough to die for me. Oh it is wonderful, wonderful to me!
Keep the faith and keep going! Pray to Heavenly Father. He will be there always. He loves you more than you can comprehend. Nothing is impossible as long as we have him on our side.
Keep the Faith! Over and Out! You will always be LOVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment