The Day my Life Changed
Today
my life changed for the better! I am still in Fargo but I got a new companion
Sister Naillon she was brought into my life to build up my self-esteem. She is
training me and helping me understand the gospel I know that by the end of this
I will be a better person a stronger person and a better missionary. She has
blessed my life in many ways and she only has been in it for two days. I was
angry at first because my trainer trained her to but she struggled as well. I
judged her before I knew her I told her straight up what I thought. We threw
those feelings out super fast. She is a wonderful missionary and I am truly
blessed to have her in my life.
She was sent to me to teach me how to work and get investigators. I have been out almost two months and feel like I have wasted it not because of what I have done but because of what I haven't done to find the people here. I have touched the lives of many thanks to my mom she is a smart lady she always told me "Jill we don't go to church for the people we go because we love Jesus" you know what she is right and if the people can't see that then they aren't opening up their eyes. I have struggled with church since I was little ask my mom. I am now on a mission in Rapid City South Dakota. I maybe in states but this is totally different then I could of ever imagined.
She was sent to me to teach me how to work and get investigators. I have been out almost two months and feel like I have wasted it not because of what I have done but because of what I haven't done to find the people here. I have touched the lives of many thanks to my mom she is a smart lady she always told me "Jill we don't go to church for the people we go because we love Jesus" you know what she is right and if the people can't see that then they aren't opening up their eyes. I have struggled with church since I was little ask my mom. I am now on a mission in Rapid City South Dakota. I maybe in states but this is totally different then I could of ever imagined.
My
heart turned around as I got my new companion. I knew I belonged here I am here
for a reason. I felt peace when she came into my life. Yes I was sad to see
Sister Johnson one of my companions leave but I was so thankful for Sister
Naillon. She said Sister transfers are the hard but get over yourself. She was
right it may of took me a few minutes but I am stronger than ever. I can trust
her and she is truly my best friend. I doubted the Lord when he sent her to me
but I know the reason. She is here to fix me and boost me back up.
I
remember looking at this girl like what can you teach me, our first day
together I knew what she needed to teach me. She listens to me she helps me
understand what I don't know. She is a fun, spunky, sweet, beautiful girl! She
is just like me so just imagine two Jill's and you have it right. We rap
together we laugh but most importantly we are honest and opened with each
other. This Sister is truly changing not only me but my life for the better.
This
mission is not what I thought it would be by any means but I know through
prayer, faith and love everything will be okay. I haven't been this happy in a
long time. I am finally going to start loving my mission for what it is. I am
done with being angry and miserable I only had 5 more weeks until I could quit.
My mom told me to give it 12 weeks but I am ready to give the lord 18 months. I
finally belong someone finally cares about me and loves me for my craziness. I
have found a best friend who I will be friends with even when we get
transferred. I know that after this 6 weeks I will be able to train and not
afraid.
I
know some companions will be hard but I know that no matter what I will always
have Sister Naillon and my family. I am never forgotten even when I feel like I
am. I will always be me and that is all that really matters. Because at the end
of the day if I am happy I know everything will be okay!
Sometimes life is rough but I can promise you as you continue to keep the faith it will get better. I never really believed that until I came on a mission. I was ready for anything so I thought but I was wrong. I wasn't ready to be torn apart and have to be built up again but I wouldn't change it for anything in the world! This is my life and this is my adventure bring what may because no matter what I am JILL ANNE DALLON and that's all the really matters.
Sometimes life is rough but I can promise you as you continue to keep the faith it will get better. I never really believed that until I came on a mission. I was ready for anything so I thought but I was wrong. I wasn't ready to be torn apart and have to be built up again but I wouldn't change it for anything in the world! This is my life and this is my adventure bring what may because no matter what I am JILL ANNE DALLON and that's all the really matters.
My
prayers, my families and friends prayers have been answered. I am truly blessed
to be a on a mission and to better myself and become the person I want/need to
be!
I
am off to another adventure until next time Peace out Cub Scout! Peace and love
forever!
Smile
forever and always,
Sister
Dallon
Sister Dallon is on her way.
No comments:
Post a Comment