Friday, April 19, 2013

Life in the Mission Field First 6 weeks

Mom, Jill said to me nobody said I would be stalked at the computer by my own companion.  She critiques what I email and tells me just exactly what to say, tells me how stupid I am and all the packages I am receiving are not mission approved.  I really want to come home.   This is what we were were told in the handwritten letters.  She, Sister Dallon,  was growing and suffering.  It was hard and she felt she had no where to turn.   

Here are a few of her letters that she was able to write without being yelled at and etc.  

The letters are not dated  they are truly from her heart--------



Hey!
Well this week has be ehh! I wish you could hear what was going on in my head! Actually you probably don't want to its not that good! The Ransom's are really nice. Church was good I made it through two fast sundays at this rate I will be home in a month! :) Only 73 more weeks not that I am counting!
I am one of those people you can't force the gospel down my throat you got to let me learn it at my own pace and if you don't like it sorry. I am working hard. Trying to learn to love people for who they are! I was truly blessed in the MTC with my district and my compagin we may of bumped head alot but at least we knew we cared about each other. I knew I could always count on Sister Johnson and she could count on me. We were a good match but this match right now I don't know how I feel about it. Besides get me the HECK out of here!
The people are really nice! Different but nice! You never told me that I was going to be praying ever time I turned around or took a breath. I feel like we pray in vain a lot because that is all we do. I have come to know how to not get annoyed so easy but it is so hard!
I knew this wouldn't be easy I didn't expect it to be. I just expected  that I would love my compagin and not wish I was back at school with my crazy roommates who wanted to kill me! That sounds so much better than this!
I love the mission! I just don't love her! I will grow to love her I guess! Sometimes you just got to let Jill be Jill and life will be better off that way! I love you all hope all is well! I don't need any mike and ikes for awhile please that is all I have consumed for a week! Yea I'm so awesome!
73 more weeks that is until September 2014 not that I am counting! I love you! Talk to you next week! Peace Out cub scout!
Smile forever and always,
Sister Dallon


Hey Everybody!
I am living the dream here in a blizzard it is 17 degrees and I wish I was in basketball shorts and a t shirt! I am not in Utah anymore they closed schools because of the snow. I shoveled the driveway saturday morning at 6:30 am it was good. I love shoveling snow not going to lie. With a shovel no blower!!
Work here is good we are finally started to get some appointments after 100 phone calls a day for the past week. We are making progress. I love Sister Kalio she is from some island she is another sister in my district but we make it a point to see each other everyday and write love notes. She leaves in two weeks! I wish she didn't!
Oh before I forget I won't be emailing next week because we don't get P-day because we are going to the temple next Saturday. That will be fun that will be the last and only time I get to go with sister Kalio. She is so great I love her so much!
Teaching lessons so that is good a girl just got home in the ward and she served with Sister Sandstrom my MTC teacher how awesome is that! Only 4 more weeks then I get a new companion! Whose excited this girl! I  got a letter from Chelzee I love her so much! She is so great!
Mail takes three weeks to get here. Just so you know! Got a letter from the bishopric so that was interesting!
Fargo is good snowy but good! Sister McCormick is from washington state adn doesn't know how to drive in the snow. It's bad.
I love you all! Keep the faith! Live the dream! Peace out Cub Scout!
Smile forever and always,
Sister Dallon


Hey Peeps!
I am doing well! I love being in a trio because me and Sister Johnson get along great and we both don't like sister mccormick so its great! I am going to be sad next week when Sister Johnson leaves for home but it will be nice.
Random quote for all of you "Nothing you have ever done could make Jesus forget about you" it was on a calendar in Sister Johnson's apartment. Jesus loves everyone I need to be more like him. I have grown to love this place even though it is cold. I love all the letters and mail.
Life is going good! I don't really have anything to say! Peace and love forever!
I love you all! Thank you for the support and love! Thanks for keeping the faith.
Sorry just kind of not in the mood! I have kind of been angry a lot this week. I am not good with the unknown business I guess! Well I am on the lord's time so I guess I just shouldn't worry about it!
Smile forever and always,
Sister Jill Anne Dallon



Hey Family!
I am in Fargo in a trio thank goodness! I ripped my compagin a new one best day ever! She is so stupid! First she yells at me because I eat processed food what on earth does that mean! Then my packages aren't missionary approved. Mainly because she didn't get one! I hate her lets be honest! One thing I have learned tho is that I am not going to treat people like garbage. I am not stupid!
We went over on miles. Walked to church 2.2 miles it was great but she was so mad. I told her to shove it.I really think she needs to take responsiblity and not blame everything on me.
Today we were driving home and saw a lady on the street corner. No joke I said sista we are going to teach her a lesson and we did. I walked up to her and we prayed and got her on date to be baptized for May 13. It was really cool and sister mccormick was mad but me and sister johnson went and we even knelt and prayed we are going to teach her again on thursday. That was really awesome goal for the week 23 lesson and with a little faith anything is possible but she thinks we can't do it but I am going to show her.
Only 16 more days then she is gone!
My favorite sister went home yesterday it was a rough day but I love her forever and will never forget all she did for me!
The temple was good. I thought this church was true because in the temple they do the same thing but not here. I was a little confused actually I am still a little confused.
You never told me that god lives in the celestial kingdom and not in the others! Anyways work is good slowly progressing Elder Empey the district leader made me laugh so hard today I about peed my pants just because he makes cinnamon rolls!
That's all I got sorry! I love you all thanks for the support! Keep the faith!
Peace and love forever!
Smile forever and always,
Sister Dallon


Don't forget to write your Missionary.  They need you letters through the mail and email.

No comments:

Post a Comment