Monday, November 12, 2012

Lost car keys!

The adventure of a lifetime! How many people does it take to find Jake's car keys five that's right five! We go to talk to his mom but then we go to his house to make pancakes. I was doing the dishes then someone took over no big deal. I went an laid down behind the sofa I was mad but I didn't want to start a war. Everyone was like you can lay on the couch I was like no I love laying behind the sofa, I even do it at my house as well. Then they finish eating and whatever else they were doing. Then I moved to the middle of the floor and slept there for awhile he put a blanket on me and left me alone. Then at 1 am he decides we can leave but we can't find his keys. Oh No!! Where could they of gone! We looked for 20 minutes at his house then we went back to my house still no keys. Being the LDS people we are we prayed still nothing then we prayed again an hour later still nothing, we went back to his house straightened up his room looked in is suit pants and suit coat still nothing. So we cleaned out the couch still nothing we prayed again and then we sat on his couch and then decided to check Chelzee's car again. We come back to my house and guess what we found in Chelzee's car yup his keys. Jake and Leana both looked there but obviously they didn't look hard enough I guess. Our prayers were answered and our faith was stirred but then we prayed after we found them.
It was so good to find them. He was so excited so were we! He talked to us for a few more minutes and then he left. Moral of my story is pray to find your keys and answers will come it may take time but it will come. You are on the lord's time frame not yours. I know there was a reason he lost his keys but I will never know what that reason was. I learned that day that I didn't matter to them. I wish they would of left me asleep on his floor in the living room. 
I may not be perfect and that is okay with me! I am so amazing and if you can't see it you aren't worth my time. 
Until next time I am off to an other adventure! Peace out cub scout! Run hard play hard! Run jump be free! Enjoy life! Enjoy the little things enjoy the memories you are making they may be horrible but when you look bad on them they won't be so bad! Love life, live it to the fullest! Tell your love ones you love them often you never know when the will be gone!

2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE AN AMAZING DAUGHTER OF GOD!!!!!! BE TRUE TO YOURSELF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rent car in Tbilisi and other cities of Georgia - we offer various types of vehicles - Sedans, Hybrids, 4WD and minivans - all in excellent condition rent a car in Tbilisi

    ReplyDelete