Saturday, November 10, 2012

I never fit in with you, so why did I even try?!

You didn't hurt my feel goods don't  even worry! I like being told Jill go home so we can watch a movie. No big deal. Of course you hurt my feelings of course I was mad but I don't need you to text me and be like sorry you are mad we just didn't want to make you change your standards to be with us. Wow thanks guys for being so considerate. I helped you clean your house so your mom would not have so much stress. I did it for your mom not you! My mom always taught me to respect people and that is what I try to do. My mom taught me how to serve one another! Because of her I am the person I am today and I am not willing to lower my standards to watch a rated R movie with you. I am sorry I don't do that but next time be straight up honest with me about it. Don't try to hide it. I am not a rated R movie watcher. I am not perfect and I do have some flaws but that is okay.
I love the way you just say Jill we are going to watch a rated R movie will you please leave that was the plan this whole time. Wow, thank you for being so considerate. Thanks for trying to respect me and my standards you have a funny way of showing it. I am not going to change who I am to do something I don't want to do. I don't need you to ask me if I am mad because that just makes it worse for you. I know I never mattered to you! I just thought that we could be friends. I guess I was wrong. I only have a little over a month left and then I am free and you will be out of my life for good.
We will go our separate ways and if we are meant to cross paths we will but I sure hope we never do. Trying to make this friendship work is to hard I am done. I rather be happy then sad inside for the rest of my life. Just because I am not a rated R movie watcher. I wish you would of just been like Jill we don't want to watch a movie with you or we don't want to hang out with you. That would of not hurt my feelings as much because that is honest! I am so dumb for believing I fit in. I was never really good enough for your group I should of known that from the start.
Life is hard and it gives you lemons. I am going to make lemonade out of them. Don't even worry you didn't hurt my feelings. I knew I never meant anything to you! I am sorry you have to live with me and I am sorry I am such a horrible person. But next time please just be straight up honest with me!
Peace out cub scout I am off to my next adventure. Until next time run hard play hard! Keep your standards high don't lower them for anyone or anything! Have fun and follow your dreams! Don't give them up for anyone or anything! Loving Life!

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing!!!!!!!!!!! Don't let them get you down!!!!!! Be true to yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete