I am sick of going home and all I can smell is your urine because you pee all over my sofas and living room floor. That is what a bathroom is for. I do not understand why you pee everywhere but in a toilet. I am so sick of it I wish the land lord would do something about it!
Okay the real reason I am complaining I just want to watch NCIS and Amazing Race but I can't because it smells so bad in there because of Faith who is from Africa and thinks it is okay to pee everywhere well let me tell you something honey it isn't! You make my life heck you are going to get it right back!
Please pee in the bathroom and not the living room or in your bed. We are all sick of the smell of you! You stink that is all there is to it. Take a shower and use soap!!!!!!! Honestly! People did your parents never teach you how to shower. Well let me give you a fast lesson. Step one turn on the water. Step two once you get your clothes off get in the shower. Step three use soap. Step four rinse off and repeat. Not that hard common sense people! I forget that people don't have common sense anymore.
Peace out cub scout until next time I am going on another adventure! Run just and be free! Have fun and be happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment