Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Roommates.

Roommates you can't live with 'em and ya can't live without 'em.This year I have the best roommates ever there are nine of us. YES NINE! We all get along but there is two that we don't get along with. The one always invites herself to go running with me but sorry honey I run alone for a reason. I run to make all the anger and frustration leave that has built up from the day before. I run it out! We have another one that is black and African American which is fine but she is so weird she talks to herself and then she screams sometimes and you would think she was dying or something.
This year I have been very blessed with roommates I have the best roommates but you always have to have a few that put a nut in the mix. They helped me when I was recovery from surgery and they have always been there for me through the arguments about the dishes and taking out the garbage!
You have the one roommate who complains to me all the time and doesn't do anything to help the cause of why she is complains. You have to talk to the problem if you don't you really don't have room to complain. Yes I did learn that the hard way it may of taken me 20 years but I have learned it. I guess you will always have one that is a complainer who won't do anything about it but we shall see.
I love my roommates I really do! I am so lucky to have them and to call them my best friends! Loving life! One more day until I am 21!
I am off to another adventure until next time keep running. Have fun peace out cub scout!

1 comment: