Fall Break you came and went to fast! I had so much fun with my family. I had a lunch date with my favorite people with my mom one day and my daddy the other. Then I pulled all my mom's flowers and mowed the lawn then I went to green waste that was fun. Then I kicked a tree stump and bruised my ankle it was sweet. I went home and sat on the washer and washed my feet then I went to set up tables with my mom, Karen, Stud muffin Curt, and Deylene Jeffs for super Saturday. I even made dinner while I was home it was yummy! I love left overs back at school. I even made stuff peppers they were good!
Saturday my dad and I went and made bow and arrows for my mom while she was having fun with her friend Kathleen that is Sir Snortis's wife she is pretty great! We made many bows and arrows I think I could make them in my sleep.
My brother rode in the dam donut race and got third place I was so proud of him! I love that boy!
Fall break I wish you would of landed the same time as my mom and brothers so I could of gone to the cabin.
I have been back to school for only two days and I am ready to murder the one chick. I didn't ask for your opinion so why did you even put your input in.
Loving life until next time I am off to my next adventure! Peace out cub scout! Run hard play hard have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment