RUNNING! I have missed you in my life these past two weeks they've been rough but we made it through. I may of had to not run for two weeks but I am back and ready for anything. I even followed the doctors orders about not running for two weeks hardest thing of my life!
For those of you that don't know I ended up in the ER on August 14th to have my appendix removed. I woke up with a pain in my side and worked all day because my supervisor told me he would appreciate if I didn't leave early I finished out the day went home got ready to usher the temple open house. Started crying my dad called the clinic they said take her to the ER its her appendix me being who I am and stubborn didn't go right off the bat. I finally decided at 8:30 when my dad got home from the temple we were going actually he said we were going so we went then 3 hours later I was in surgery and then in the hospital for the night.
The first thing I said to the doctor was are you Sunshine's friend he said yes I said okay you can take out my appendix (like I really had a choice in this matter.) Second thing I asked was when can I run again and he looked and me and said two weeks you got to wait until you are better I said but running is my life. Two weeks you will thank me later. I may only be able to run a mile this week but next week I can run three miles and next Saturday a 10k.
I have missed running in my life it has been a rough two weeks but I know it was for my benefit if I didn't run for two weeks. I am so glad that I have the ability to run and I can run again. I am so thankful that my appendix decided to come out the last week of summer and not the first week of school, I am so lucky to have the family I do they took care of me and moved me to school and never gave up on me even when I did!
Loving life loving being able to run again. Until next time run easy, laugh hard, never give up, follow your dreams! Off to my next adventure! Peace out cub scout!
No comments:
Post a Comment