I went to school History was great fun no joke my teacher is hilarious, he had cookies for us in honor of a dead historian Howard Zinn. He always has a cart with hot chocolate, coffee and tea on it. Biology was good took a test and it went really well. Walked home from school with the neighbor kid. The most polite and respectful kid we walked and chit chatted. He was so funny.
Came home and went running! I love to run! I decided today I should run earlier in the day so no one sees me. Brother and Sister Beard honked at me. My best friend waved at me oh it was great! I am crazy but that's who I am!
Had mashed potatoes for lunch with my Best Friend Kim! I even fixed my skirt.
Then I went to class and the funniest thing happened I passed a friend and his brother and his brother was like why are you going to school you could be selling crack cocaine and making more money that is true but then if I was doing that I wouldn't be me. As I walk to class laughing my teacher is talking about rocks and say schist. Then I am laughing harder! Gotta love physics class.
Watching the neighbor kids skateboard is the funniest thing ever!
I even got a letter today! Can you say HELLO weekend HELLO fun! Loving Life! Until next time I am going on another adventure!
YOU ARE AMAZING
ReplyDelete