Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Why Yes I do know that thanks for that?

Today was an adventure in the life of Jill. Everyday is but today was one in particular. I went to school like any other day but today I had to go to the advisement office to talk to this lady. Don't talk to me like i am stupid I do know I have a D in biology thanks for stating the obvious! I have talked to my professor don't you worry your little heart about it. What a Moron?  It doesn't pay to rattle my cage!
Ask Amazon!  Talking about amazon I have a kindle that worked for 3 months and I wrote the CEO Jeff Bezo about how I was very upset about my kindle and his customer service. I got a new kindle and now when i call the customer service people are nice to me. Don't call me a liar or you will be very sorry ask the guy at Amazon. Needless to say I got a new kindle after 30 phone calls and jumping through their hoops. I finally got a new kindle yes it struggled but it now works great it is so good to finally have a kindle that works. I went running it was great fun!
Went to dinner with some roommates that was fun I am sitting next to my best friend Branae Abbott and she is screaming at someone on the phone because they are being dumb. He shouldn't of started to argue with her she will win.
Two more days then I am home bound for a week! Until next time I am going on another Adventure! Peace Out Cub Scout!

No comments:

Post a Comment