Hello Blogger Fam!
Can you believe it is 2023! Welcome to a new adventure! I wish I could say I have something profound to say for the new year but I don't. I do want to tell you about a new adventure I am going to embarc on.
I have finally reached the age where I am too old for the YSA ward so they say you can go to a family ward or to the mid singles so I decided to try the mid singles because why not go and be the fresh meat on the market right. Well, I went yesterday... A boy walked in and I said in my head that is so and so. I know him. We went to high school together, we were in the same stake growing up. He wouldn't know me from Adam. But I knew someone was there it would make it easier for me to go. Does he know how grateful I am that he was there no, did I say hi no, I didn't want to interrupt his conversation with the other person. Did he recognize me? I don't know but at least I knew him and that helped me know that this mid singles ward wasn't scary and it is the place I need to be.
I have been so scared to leave the YSA ward because it has become my family. I have never found a ward where I am truly loved for who I am. I am accepted even for my weirdness. I am so thankful for my time in the YSA ward and all the things I have learned and the friendships I have made. Sometimes the scariest thing to do is what we need to do the most.
I am off to a new adventure! Here is to 2023 may it be the best year yet!
When life gets hard, drink a COKE! 😊
I am off to my next adventure. Until next time Peace Out Cub scout. Work hard, Play harder, RUN YOUR HEART OUT! Never lose sight of the end goal. Keep the Faith! Peace and Love! Over and Out!
No comments:
Post a Comment