Happy Monday! What a whirlwind of a year it has been! From the Bahamas, to Phoenix, Oklahoma and many other adventures. The school year is hard. Worth it in the end they say. Maybe in June I will think that right now I am just trying to stay above the water and not drown!
Today I went to the gym this morning as I do. I talked to the Bishop after the treadmill as I do, he is a man who has so much love for me to be talking to me after the treadmill! Because no one ever should want to talk to me after the treadmill haha! He told me I could stay in the ward even though I have aged out. Now I just need a reason to! He has given me a reason to but is it for the right reasons? Is it because I am afraid to put my trust in god and to move on or do I want to stay because it is a safe place and I worry about what will happen to linger longer once I leave.
I love this ward so much. I think I am ready to move on but I am afraid because I don't like change. These are the questions in my heart and right now no one but Heavenly Father knows the answer. I told the Bishop I would let him know Wednesday what I wanted to do. I am not sure. I am going to be spending many hours on my knees to figure out what I need to do! I am so grateful for the option to stay but the real question is do I want to stay?
He said I could stay! Is that the answer I wanted or is it just the easy thing? I just need a reason too!
Well, I am off to my next adventure. until next time Peace Out Cub Scout. Work hard, Play harder and Run your heart out. Never lose sight of the end goal. Keep the Faith! Peace and Love! Over and Out! When life gets hard, drink a CHERRY COKE! 😊
No comments:
Post a Comment