Sometimes in life we do things that we want because it seems easy and it will get us out of school the fastest, when in all reality the only person we are hurting is ourselves. I can't pass the silly teacher test. I am going to take it one more time and give it everything I have and then if I don't pass, I will study for a different test and follow my childhood dreams. I will get my law degree and then I will become very successful and then you will see. You will see! You doubted me many times and you know what I am done with the doubters and the haters. Life is hard and right it is hard to do a lot of things. You have to teach with a mask on and hope and pray your glasses don't fog up but then they do so you don't breathe and then all of the sudden you gasp for air.
COVID has taken over the world. This has been around for a long time. Why is it a big deal now? If I am going to get it I am going to get it. It doesn't matter if I am meant to die and it is my time to go, then it is my time to go. Covid took us out of school for 6 months and all the progress we made with our kiddos went down the drain because some of the parents didn't even care to help their student with work. I get it was hard, it was hard for teachers too. Teachers did everything they could to help them succeed. Some made house calls and others sent mail. I know that right now you are afraid of the world but sometimes you just have to remember it is in the lord's hands and not yours. Never lose sight of the end goal. Everything happens for a reason and right now we need this struggle to help us remember how good life used to be and how good it can be again. I know wearing a face mask is hard. I wear one everyday, usually two. I know that this too shall pass. Just remember patiences is a virtue and we are learning it together. Never give up on your dream, reach them, they are never out of reach. Even if it is taking the silly test 20 times! NEVER GIVE UP! KEEP THE FAITH!
Until next time I am off to my next adventure! Keep the Faith! Work hard, Play harder, RUN your HEART OUT! Peace out cub scout! Over and Out!
Until next time I am off to my next adventure! Keep the Faith! Work hard, Play harder, RUN your HEART OUT! Peace out cub scout! Over and Out!
No comments:
Post a Comment