Sometimes your greatest struggle is your greatest strength. I knew the last semester of school would be hard but I didn't think that it would help me become closer to my heavenly father and it helped me make some amazing friends. Let me tell you about my greatest struggle. This is my last semester I was angry and bitter. I was angry because I was rejected to go to New Zealand and I got 5th grade. But I wouldn't change having 5th grade for anything in the world. 5th grade has changed my life. It has taught me many things. First it taught me that I don't know everything like I like to believe I do. I learned how to teach from the heart and to let the real you shine because you can't teach something you don't believe in.
There were many days after school I called my mom in tears because I couldn't do everything I needed. I told her many times I was done and ready to quit and she always said okay but where's that going to get you. My mom didn't raise a quitter she raised a fighter. I have fought so hard to get where I am today. The praxis still is a struggle but it will come. I finished student teaching and EDTPA. That was defiantly one of the hardest things I have ever done.
During this semester I went to dinner with a friend and she looked me in the eye and said you survived a mission you can survive 5th grade. I looked at her and said I would rather be back on the mission and she said that bad. Student teaching wasn't bad it was hard. Probably one of the hardest things I have ever done. I wouldn't change my student teaching for anything in the world. I made some of the greatest friends. I love those students as if they were my own. I know that some hard harder than others.
Teaching is amazing. I love teaching. Teaching is a hard profession yes but it is so rewarding. I am so thankful for all the things I learned the friends I made. My life has truly been blessed this last semester.
Until next time I am off to my next adventure. Peace Out cub scout. Play hard, run harder. Keep the Faith. Over and Out!
No comments:
Post a Comment