Tuesday, March 14, 2017

I miss the North Dakota Sunsets

Grand Forks North Dakota
North Dakota sunsets please come back to me. Even on the hardest days I always knew the sun would set. The same sun that shined on me was shining on my family. It took care of them for me while I was away. Today as I saw the sunset tears came to my eyes because I for once truly missed the mission. I miss the sunsets that came on the days that I thought life was impossible. I am sad today that life defeated me. I know I need to keep fighting to take those test! One more time is all I need I got this! I am going to win this! I am Jill Dallon I will never stop trying! Never lose faith in the simple things. I miss the sunsets. I miss the cool breeze. I miss the humidity. I just miss North Dakota please take me back. I want to be there, I want to see the people I love. Why did I think Peru was a good idea I should of saved my money to go to North Dakota. I never thought I would miss it!
Life is hard at times but you can't give up on the fight. Keep your chin up! There is a light at the end of the tunnel. It may seem impossible but there is always a way. With Christ anything is possible. I know that to be true because if it wasn't I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be who I am today. I have fought different battles than you, you fight different ones than me.
I miss the sunsets they are a blessing in my life! Its the simple things that matter the most. Sunsets are amazing because they are full of color. I just wish everyone could see them as I do. Everyday is a new adventure! Spring is just a around the corner. I am so excited. Keep the faith! Sunsets are amazing! Take the time to enjoy them. I know it is easier said then done! Don't lose sight of the end goal! You are loved!
American Fork Utah

No comments:

Post a Comment